Our Aims and Objectives
To create a Global Sisterhood for individual spiritual and self development in our own unique paths. To then work together to bring about positive social change. To work together without ego for the good of the global community.
An ongoing project to establish a global Sisterhood.
A network of women to work together and support each other to achieve
self empowerment, individual spiritual development and a better world. Raising feminine energies worldwide to bring back the gender balance and
consequently a balance in all things.
Working together both spiritually and practically on issues and campaigns to improve society. To move forward and support others to do likewise, in taking more responsibility
To organise celebration days, festivals, social gatherings, workshops and events – all to encourage spiritual and self development, to share support and wisdom. To start more Goddess Circles and encourage more Sacred Spaces for Women.
At the gatherings we will meditate together and use our energies to bring about positive changes.
Spiritual Retreats and Women's Centres
The development of Spiritual Retreats to provide a peaceful and tranquil setting amongst nature to further one's chosen path.
The development of Women's Centres for support, education, inspiration, friendship, health and well being.
Charity Shops/Spiritual Drop In Centres
To financially support the work and to provide a facility to promote our community. Space permitting, to provide a meeting place.
Circle of The Old Ways Aims and Objectives
Whilst we evolved from Circle of The Old Ways, we feel the original aims and objectives are still worth promoting and encouraging.
- To encourage an understanding of Nature and the Environment
- To bring about peace and harmony in the community
- To empower people to gain inner peace and strength
- To promote balance between males and females
- To support efforts for fair trade
- To encourage a respect for the planet
- To offer and encourage unconditional love to everyone
- To demand Truth, Honesty and Justice for ALL
- To encourage a balance in all things